POS SB 240 7

The interior of this basilica is 130 meters long with two aisles on either side of the nave. In 1650, Innocent X commissioned Borromini to renovate the interior and save it from collapse. He created large recesses in the pillars of the nave to receive the Sculptures of the Apostles designed by Bernini’s followers. The ceiling was begun by Pius IV in 1562 following designs of Michelangelo’s students.

SKU: POS SB 240 7 Category:
Test POS SB 240 7

$950.00$1,168.54

Clear