POS SB 240 8

S. Costanza was built around 354 by Constantina as a mausoleum for herself and her sister, Helene, and consecrated as a church in 1254. The interior has an annular vault with 24 paired granite columns with Corinthian capitals that support the 22.5-meter dome. The mosaics in the vault date from the fourth century.

SKU: POS SB 240 8 Category:
Test POS SB 240 8

$950.00$1,168.54

Clear